So back in December I got a message from Lynda from www.fitnessmomwinecountry.com informing me that she nominated me for the Liebster Award! WOOOOOOOO! I had no idea what she was talking about so I checked out her post (it was such an honor that an established blogger had noticed ME!). Apparently, the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. I’ve needed that lately:)
The rules of the Liebster are simple:
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you.
- Create 11 new questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
- Go and tell the person who nominated you, along with the people you’ve nominated about your post.
So here it goes, and thank you so much Lynda!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I usually only like songs that I know the words to, so I can sing along!
- I secretly have a very girly side (I love pink, glitter, shopping, The Notebook, and Call Me Maybe).
- People tell me secrets because I have the memory of a goldfish:)
- I can touch my tongue to my nose.
- I used to be terrified of dogs, and now I absolutely LOVE them.
- I love cooking and think that any problem can be solved with a snack and/or cake.
- If there is music playing, I’m probably dancing to it.
- One of my favorite things to do is drive and listen to the radio.
- I like knowing other people’s favorite colors.
- I’m a book whore, I’ll read anything I can get my hands on.
- I’ve donated almost three gallons of blood.
Questions from Lynda:
- What is your fav body part that you just love? My butt because I’ve worked pretty hard for it;)
- Are you organized and keep lists OR just wing it? LISTS ARE MY LIFE.
- Would you tell someone if they dropped a dollar on the ground OR just pick it up and figure who cares? I believe in karma so I would definitely tell them.
- Do you bring your own bags into the market OR do you forget them at home? SF charges for bags so you know I’m bringing my own!
- How often do you replace your running shoes? Not often enough.
- Do you truly “prep” your food for the next day and plan ahead to be ready to eat healthy? If you fail to plan, you plan to fail! Definitely.
- Did you eat “sugar” cereal as a kid, if so which was your fav? YES. French Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, and Oreo-O’s…I may have had a bit of a sweet tooth.
- Do you prefer to shop on-line OR get out of the house and be amongst people? I have a real problem with online shopping, I do it too often…
- What is your dream vacay spot with your spouse/lover/partner? Probably Paris, not sure why though.
- Do you have a “motto” you live by? “Treat others how you would like to be treated.”
- How often do you update your play list? Never, I’m awful at it! I’m addicted to 8tracks and Pandora though.
11 Questions for the Nominees:
- What’s your favorite snack?
- Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island alone with a lifetime supply of food or with your best friend and no supplies?
- What is your fitness pet peeve?
- Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter?
- Who inspires you most?
- If someone made a movie about your life, who would play you?
- What song pumps you up for a workout?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What was the best gift you ever received?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s your favorite color?:)
And the nominees are…..
Be sure to check them all out!